Home Faq's Contact Us
Call us toll free:
(800) 681-9225
Refinancing Your Home
Buying a New Home
Today's Interest Rates
Mortgage Calculators
Things You Should Know
Understanding Your Credit
VA Loan Center
Client Testimonials

Read What some of our Happy Clients are Saying about us. Click Here

Get FMH's
Mortgage App

Documents You'll Need

All Borrowers:

  • Copies of W-2s for the last two years
  • Copies of paycheck stubs for the last 30 days (most current)
  • Copies of checking and savings account statements for the last two months (all pages)
  • Copies of quarterly or semi-annual statements for IRA, CD, money market fund, stock, 401(k), profit sharing, etc.
  • Copy of sales contract when signed by all parties
  • Copy of canceled earnest money check when it clears or copy of corresponding bank statement
  • Employment history for the last two years (address any gaps of employment)
  • Residency history over the last two years with name, phone number, address and account number of landlord or mortgage company (if a rental property, need copies of leases with mortgage loan information)
  • If commission or bonus income is applicable and is more than 25% of base salary, must receive copy of tax returns
  • If paid off any mortgage in the last 2 years, need copy of HUD-1 Settlement Statement
  • Copy of drivers license and Social Security card for all borrowers
  • If refinancing, need copy of survey and home owner’s insurance policy

If Self-Employed Borrower:

  • Copy of most recent two years tax returns (please include all schedules and, if applicable, K-1s)
  • Copy of current Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
  • Copy of corporate/partnership tax returns for the most recent two year period (please include copies of W-2s or 1099s)

Documents for VA Loans:

  • Need original Certificate of Eligibility and copy of DD214 Discharge document.
  • Need name and address of nearest living relative.

Additional Documents which may apply:

  • If a previous bankruptcy applies, need copies of petition for bankruptcy (with all supporting schedules) and discharge
  • Divorce Decree
  • If you receive Social Security or retirement income, need copy of direct deposit bank statement and award letter